Friday, January 15, 2010

Why I hate Honjii

This is my first post. I also have found other blogs that are evil but I think Honjii's gets a lot of attention because I have seen many links to her site and many sites that quote her. I'm going to be adding a list of other blogs I hate besides hers.


I hate Honjii, who has a blog called Honjii's Harangues. I don't even know what a harangue is or if it is even a real word, but I am sure it is something against God. She is against God and I need to inform the world about her evil heathen ways. I will keep on posting my opinions about what she writes until no one ever reads her blog anymore and she will have to shut it down due to no readers.


Honjii is a member of the Atheist religion so that should tell you a lot about her. She writes things against God and sometimes she writes about politics and she is always on the side of evil and against the side of good. She doesn't even have enough respect to capitalize God's name when she writes it. I am going to try to comment on everything she posts.


I think this one is the very first one when she started blogging. She makes fun of God. That is so disgusting but I will pray for her anyway.

11 comments:

  1. Honjii sounds like a pretty radical atheist. Good job and good luck with your blog, you need to get the word out about her and others like her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole religious complexion of the modern world is due to the absense from Jerusalem of a lunatic asylum.

    God

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Christians aren't supposed to hate...and just so you know, harangue is a word. If you had a brain in your head you might have looked it up, if you are capable of doing so, before you went shooting your mouth about things you don't know anything about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa,

    I know I shouldn't laugh at people with mental disabilities. Nonetheless - thanks for posting this dribble, I laughed so hard it made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This site's a joke, isn't it? :) C'mon! Fess up! You're just trying to see how many Christians you can suck in, to make them think you're on the up-and-up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't a harangue made out of egg white? And put on top of pies, like a lemon harangue pie?

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Anonymous, yes Christians are taught love, not hate, but it only applies to regular people, not ones that aren't Christians.

    To mikespeir, that's pretty insulting calling my site a joke. I don't think Christianity or blogging about the people who hate God is anything to laugh at. Of course you are another one of Honjii's friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melissa, please let me get this straight. It is ok for a christain to hate a non-christian? And it is stupid for a non-christain to resent this?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Archiearchive I do not think you could ever understand because you are not a Christian and you are not saved.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I admit to having difficulty understanding many things. But I am curious. Could you please explain where I went wrong in my summary of your comment?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Archiearchive it should be obvious that what you said is right but I don't think you can understand why because your not a Christian and that as Christians we can hate non Christians because you are against Our Lord and since you are why do you care or resent that we hate you?

    ReplyDelete