Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It looks like I have Honjii on the run

First of all I would like to start out by apologizing to all my loyal fans for not writing anything about Honjii for almost 2 weeks but I have been super busy leading a bible study for teens who are at risk for becoming sinners and even though this blog is God's work, so are the kids who need my help.

You probably noticed that since the last  time I wrote a blog and Honjii wrote one about how she found my blog she hasn't written anything else since then.  I think I am accomplishing mine and God's mission by shutting her hateful mouth up.  :)

6 comments:

  1. All your fans! Are you kidding me? You've been blogging for like a week now and you think you have lots of fans? ROTFLMAO

    By the way, I subscribe to Honjii's blog and from time to time she goes silent for whatever but you might want to read this post where she refers to going on a trip somewhere so she is probably away and her absence online has nothing to do with you whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Franklin-but-not-BenjaminJanuary 28, 2010 at 11:55 AM

    Have you READ Honjii's blog? If so are you able to understand it, it's not written at an elementary level? She's been a blogger for several years, just because you put some cockamamie blog up last week called I Hate Honjii you really think she will stop blogging? If you do you are delusional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honjii is at a conference with Bill Gates and Satan... TED, they are solving the energy crisis that your god is not concerned about...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm baaaaack! Sorry to disappoint you Melissa but my failure to update my blog had nothing to do with you. I've been away, you can read about it on my latest post. Perhaps it will give you new material to use in your hate campaign against me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This woman has to be a Poe!

    What do I win for being first to point it out??

    ReplyDelete